NLP: Beyond Addiction
Time & Location
About the Event
16-17 October, 2021, 10.00am – 6.00pm, New Zealand Time (face to face, online).
Investment $600 (reduced to $500 if paid by 25 September)
A two day workshop for those familiar with NLP and wanting to work successfully in the addictions field or with clients who have addiction challenges.
- More than 12 steps: An NLP view of the Motivational Interviewing stages model and the neuroscience of addiction treatment.
- How to quickly assess what type of intervention has a good chance of working with each client at this time.
- How to help ambivalent clients clarify what would really motivate them and make giving up worth the challenges.
- How to help clients create compelling futures and build positive internal experiences that access their brains’ reward systems better than their addictions did.
- How to break the neurological links that bind people to their triggers.
- How to help clients build identity and community as an alternative lifestyle to addictions, with an especial focus on minority communities where addiction levels are higher.
Richard Bolstad and Featuring top New Zealand NLP addiction coaches from “The Fix” – Tere Taukamo and Jane Stammers
For further information and to book your place, visit: https://transformations.org.nz/nlp-beyond-addiction